Friday, February 19, 2010

Blog#1


Valentine’s Day

The love in my live is amazing. I love many things such as my family. That I think is that is the most you can love. Also loving my pets is really important too! Some foods I love are chocolate chip cookies and pizza from jets. Friends are the other thing I love also. Friends can help you with tough situations or just have fun hanging out. My favorite book s would have to be twilight and the movies that go along with the books. My most favorite animal that I love is horses and I love everything about them. Those were some things I really love and the different kinds of love I can experience.
Love I think changes me in so many ways. If I didn’t love anything my life would be boring and plain. That’s why I also want to love something or someone for a long time. I have lost something or someone that I really loved many times. Losing a pet or a family member is one example of something I have lost. Things I love about love are that it can last forever. What I hate about it is that it might not last forever and you or someone else will be heartbroken for a long time and I hate seeing that especially to my friends and family. But love has taught me something to. It’s that no matter what you do love will always be with you, in your head and in your heart.
This is what love is all about to me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment